Oral & Maxillofacial Procedures
The specialty of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery encompasses a broad range of services, and we try to offer as many of these aspects of the specialty as possible while keeping in mind that quality of service is of utmost concern. The surgeons in our practice have all completed rigorous residency training after their doctorate training that includes experience in anesthesia and general surgery as well as oral and maxillofacial surgery. Our specialty and practice focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and deformities of the oral cavity and facial structures, including:
- Surgical removal of impacted or problematic teeth (including wisdom teeth)
- Administration of anesthesia including intravenous sedation and general anesthesia
- Dental implant surgery and associated grafting procedures
- Surgical preparation of the mouth for dentures
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the teeth, jaws or face
Obviously, no practitioner can be an expert in every aspect of dentistry or medicine, so our doctors are quite willing to refer a patient to another specialist if they feel that additional expertise is needed.